Ping200X is a complete system designed to meet the Transponder and Automatic Dependent Surveillance – Broadcast (ADS-B) requirements for operating Unmanned Aviation Systems (UAS) in controlled airspace.
The system is fully configurable as any combination of Mode A, Mode C, Mode S transponder and Extended Squitter ADS-B transmitter and includes a barometric sensor with accuracy beyond 60,000ft.
FAA TSO Certification Pending (TSOA June 2019)
- FAA TSO-C88b internal altitude sensor
- FAA TSO-C112e Level 2els, Class 1 Mode S transponder
- FAA TSO-C166b Class B1S Extended Squitter transmitter
- Fully configurable as Mode A/C only, Mode S only, ES only, Mode AC + ES, Mode S + ES and Mode AC + S + ES
- Waterproofness to DO-160G category S
- Meets the U.S. ADS-B Out equipment performance requirements of 14 CFR 91.227
- Static pressure sensor accurate to 60,000ft.
- GDL90 ownship and altitude packets
- SMA 1030/1090MHz Antenna Connector
- RTCA DO-181E Level 2els, Class 1
- RTCA DO-260B Class B1S
- RTCA DO-178C Level C
- RTCA DO-254 Level C
- RTCA DO-160G
- FAA transmit license – manned aircraft and unmanned aircraft operating above 500ft AGL
- FCC 47 CFR Part 87 ID 2AFFTP200S