truFYX is the world’s first Technical Standard Order (TSO) certified SBAS Global Positioning System (GPS) position source designed specifically for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) autopilots and Automatic Dependent Surveillance – Broadcast (ADS-B) OUT solutions. The truFYX incorporates the GPS receiver and antenna into a single 24mm radius / 20g waterproof enclosure.
Reduce your onboard GPS count by leveraging truFYX as the primary position source to your autopilot and ADS-B solution.
FAA TSO Certification Pending (TSOA May 2019)
FAA TSO-C145e, Class Beta 1 GPS provides for:
- Primary position source for domestic en route, terminal, approach (LNAV), and departure navigation
- Integrity in the absence of the SBAS signal through the use of Fault Detection and Exclusion (FDE)
- Enhanced accuracy with processing of optional ionospheric corrections
- Meeting worldwide compliance requirements for controlled airspace access pre- and post- 2020 ADS-B mandates in the U.S. and E.U.
- RTCA DO-229E Class Beta 1
- RTCA DO-178C Level C
- RTCA DO-254 Level C
- RTCA DO-160G
- FAA TSO-C145e Class Beta 1 (Pending)