truFYX is the world’s first Technical Standard Order (TSO) certified SBAS Global Positioning System (GPS) position source designed specifically for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) autopilots and Automatic Dependent Surveillance – Broadcast (ADS-B) OUT solutions. The truFYX incorporates the GPS receiver and antenna into a single 24mm radius / 20g waterproof enclosure.
Reduce your onboard GPS count by leveraging truFYX as the primary position source to your autopilot and ADS-B solution.
FAA TSO Certified
FAA TSO-C145e, Class Beta 1 GPS provides for:
- Primary position source for domestic en route, terminal, approach (LNAV), and departure navigation
- Integrity in the absence of the SBAS signal through the use of Fault Detection and Exclusion (FDE)
- Enhanced accuracy with processing of optional ionospheric corrections
- Meeting worldwide compliance requirements for controlled airspace access pre- and post- 2020 ADS-B mandates in the U.S. and E.U.
- RTCA DO-229E Class Beta 1
- RTCA DO-178C Level C
- RTCA DO-254 Level C
- RTCA DO-160G
- FAA TSO-C145e Class Beta 1 (Pending)
|GPS L1C/A w. SBAS
|12 GPS Channels
3 SBAS Channels
|HPA / VPA
|5 m / 7 m
|NMEA 0183 + RAIM or
An aircraft is only as reliable as the weakest link. Many operators invest a fortune into equipment to ensure a stable system but are forced to settle for a consumer-level GPS source. truFYX brings aviation integrity and design assurance to all aircraft including UAS and UAM.
Safe for Passenger Operations
ruFYX is the first TSO Certified GPS Position Source that brings a heritage of aviation-grade standards and reliability to UAS operations. Leveraging the same advanced fault detection and exclusion technology trusted by over 20,000+ manned aircraft – truFYX ensures your autopilot and ADS-B systems are only using the highest integrity data available.
One GPS for any Payload
As UAS operations grow and new regulations and mandates are introduced, truFYX is a critical component designed to adapt and grow with the industry and satisfy current and future regulations.