FYXnav-B is a high-integrity GPS navigation source with an integrated barometer. The FYXnav-B GPS combines a high precision WAAS GNSS sensor with an integrated RAIM processor for resilience against jamming, spoofing, and GPS range errors. FYXnav-B provides reliable navigation in challenging environments and the integrated high-resolution barometer provides pressure altitude information for use with the Ping ADS-B family.
The Ping mobile application for iOS and Android allows pilots to program their aircraft ICAO, callsign and aircraft type for broadcast over ADS-B.
- Performs in low sensitivity or high GPS multipath areas
- Supports GPS/SBAS GNSS constellations
- Battery backup option for fast TTFF
- UTC timing output for UAT ADS-B medium synchronization
- Integrated RAIM processor for security and integrity protection
- Advanced jamming and spoofing detection
- Uses SBAS corrections and health messages to detect and correct satellite range errors
- Satellite pseudo-range step errors detected and excluded
- SBAS fast and long term corrections applied
- High-resolution barometer for pressure altitude encoding
- FYXnav-B Position Source with Baro
- Wi-Fi Programmer
- Nav cable
- Quick Start Guide